Firs Farm Wetlands Community Festival Saturday 14th July 2018
This special community event will be held in our N21 Award Winning Firs Farm Wetlands, Winchmore Hill, on Saturday 14th July 2018 from 11am to 7pm.
Stall registration – Register your interest today !
by contacting the Festival Team TODAY!
Stallholders Packs Catering or Non Catering
Different areas will be arranged around the space to provide something for everyone:
- Live music area from amazing local performers
- Fun for dogs : Agility course, a fun show. Sign up for canine behavioural classes / advice
- Zumba, Salsa, and sports fun run by Sonia
- Children’s fun area
- 50+ stalls with local businesses selling food and drinks, local art and crafts, and offering activities for children
- plus many local community groups providing information on activities in the area
- events in the wetlands area including pond dipping fun
- science area & a model show (Tanks boats etc.)
and much more ….!
General Stall Information
Minimum pitch space is 3 * 3m (Gazebo / marquees are not provided)
Costs per pitch :-
- Charity £ 30.00
- General Stalls £ 50.00
- Food / Drink – By Tender process – What can you bring and Donate to the Festival?
Advertising you Business
If you are coming along and want to be a part of this please get your stallholders packs in and then the next step is to provide information and your logo along with video to be included on our website. You also need to ensure that you hook up on all available social media communication channels. i.e. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Streetlife.
Fees: if you have your own video we can include this on the site for £20.00
A5 programme to advertise your business will also be on offer if you wish to be included in this please contact us for more details. email@example.com
Insurances and certificates
All traders must have their own public liability insurance and copy sent in plus the required food and hygiene certificates (for further information see terms and conditions)
Download and complete the appropriate application form below
Or register your interest today by contacting the Festival Team TODAY!